India's FirstCricket Scholarship
What You Get ?
Steps to be a #FGPowerPlayer
Activate your account
Frequently Asked Questions
What is FG PowerPlayer?
Funngage PowerPlayer is a Scientific, and Digitally Powered Cricket Scholarship Program to select the Best Male and Female Cricketing Talent in India in the age groups between 12 to 24 years.
Participants are being categorised in three categories of age groups - Under 16, Under 19, and Under 24.
Program is designed in six transparent steps:
Orientation- Participants need to:
Create account on Funngage
Pay your registration fee online to complete the registration process.
Await the notification from Funngage to come for the basic skills assessment.
Elementary - Come to the venue and attend trial.
Each participant will have to face 12 deliveries.
HD videos for each delivery will be shared with the participant on their respective Funngage profile.
Each participant will be assessed by the top cricket coaches and the assessment report will be shared with the participants on their Funngage profile.
Refine: Shortlisted players are notified for the advance trial. Participants will be notified on their Funngage profile about the advance trial venue and date. Advance trial will happen in the presence of top cricket coaches. Fitness test will be conducted by qualified BCCI/ International/ SAI trainers.
Grind: Top Players from ‘Refine’ stage will undergo Cricket Coaching Camp at Funngage designated cricket academy. Post camp, Players will be divided into teams and will participate in league tournament of 40 overs. Each player will get to play 5 matches each.
Overseas Training: Top Player across the age category will be shortlisted to travel overseas, for 21 days of Cricket Coaching.
Curation: Top PowerPlayers across the various age Categories will get an all-inclusive scholarship from Funngage for 5 years subject to the adherence to the terms and conditions of the sponsorship.
It is mandatory for the users to agree to the terms and conditions of www.funngage.com. By agreeing to the program, users are accepting to the terms and conditions on the website and on mobile applications. It is the responsibility of the participant to go through the terms and conditions
- Who can participate in FG PowerPlayer Program?
Any Indian citizen or a person of Indian origin (male or female) in the age group between 12 to 24 years can participate. A person should not be above 24 years or Below 12 Years considering 31th December 2019 as the age reference date.
- Do I need to register on Funngage?
- Yes, one can participate only by registering onto the program from Funngage. The registration process is very simple and one can do it either by downloading the Android / iOS mobile applications(Funngage) or by directly going into the website(http://www.funngage.com) . It is must for the participants to complete all the details fully and correctly.
- Information provided by the participant will be considered as final. Any incorrect information may lead to disqualification. Funngage has the complete right to disqualify or bar a participant at its own discretion.
- Is there any entry fee for registering into the FG PowerPlayer Program?
- Yes, a One Time Registration Fee will be charged to administer the program effectively.
For Bowlers and Batsmen: ₹2000 (including GST)
All Rounders (including Wicket Keepers): ₹3000 (including GST)
- Registration fees to be paid in advance to confirm the slot in trials. If the trial gets cancelled for any reason beyond Funngage’s control, registration fee will be refunded post statutory deductions as mandated by the government regulations.
- Are there any hidden charges besides the entry fee?
There are no hidden charges whatsoever. Participants will only have to pay the registration fee, all other expenses during the program which are mentioned hereunder will be borne by Funngage:
- Expenses of booking the Trial venue
- HD Videos and their making charges by professionals
- Advance Trial expenses and the Coaches fees
- Expenses of Fitness test and the fees of the Professional Trainers
- Training Camps Accommodation, Food, Beverages and Logistics
- Visa, Travel, Accommodation, Food, Fitness, Training, Coaching, and Match Fee
- Boarding, Lodging, International Training, and Professional Fees
- 5 Years of Training and Holistic Cricket Development Scholarship(as per Funngage’s Policy and Processes)
- How do I get the HD videos of my trial?
- All the participating participants to the Skill Assessment Trials will be provided with HD videos on their Funngage profile.
- Videos are for participants to keep and they are free to share them on any of the platform of their choice from the Funngage account.
- How many trials can I attempt?
You can give FG PowerPlayer Trials once per season/phase. As soon as the phase ends you can re-register for trials.
- How do I check my assessment?
Assessment is digital and will be shared with the participants on their Funngage profile. Notification of the assessment will be shared on the registered email and phone number.
- How do I keep updated with the Program Notifications or Steps?
All notifications will be sent to the registered email ids and/or phone numbers. Users can real time check the status by clicking on PowerPlayer link or logo on Mobile Apps or on Website.
- Will there be any charge for the Residential camp and Overseas training?
- Participants shortlisted for Overseas Training will be attending 21 days of cricket training camp.
- There will be No Charge at all, and all Training Cost will be borne by Funngage.
- For the qualifying participants, Funngage will take care of all costs - Visa Fees, Airfare, Food, Accommodation and Logistics, Cricket Coaching by international coaches and other professionals, Fitness and Strength Training and Matches with Local Clubs.
- What happens if I’m not satisfied with the assessment result?
- Funngage holds the right and discretion to select or reject the participants as per its internal process. Funngage holds no accountability towards any person or organization to disclose its selection parameters.
- You may please write to firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your query. Funngage reserves the right to answer any such query.